I Am:

My photo
I'm 39 years olds and I'm just trying to find my place in the world. I've had a few careers, owned a few businesses, and overcame a few challenges. Now, after an entire life-time of trying my hardest to be who and what I thought everybody else wanted me to be, I'm finally ready to be myself. The fun part is uncovering who that is.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Results of Day 1

Well...to be honest...which I don't really want to be...Day 1 didn't go as planned. I did no exercise, unless you call searching the net for a better stove for Dude (my 1997 Honda Odyssey) exercise. AND I ate 8 almonds and 20 hard pieces of candy. In my defense, it was an old school candy that I haven't seen in like 15 or 20 years.  It's called Big Bol and it's just scrumptious.

It's pink and the candy is so good and the gum is so good and I had only had one small protein shake ALL DAY and it was like 9pm already. Now I know that was because of bad planning on my part but still. It was ALL DAY.  And it was Big Bol. And they were only $.05 each. So really, the calories probably don't even count since the cost was miniscule. Maybe.

So did I do anything right? Yes. I had 2 protein shakes, a diet soda with Splenda, and a small cup of coffee with one packet of the pink stuff.

Calorie Count
- Protein shakes (2) - 320 cals
- Diet soda (1) -  0 cals
- Coffee w/ 1 pack pink stuff (4 oz) - 0 cals
- Big Bols (20) - 200 cals (d@mn! I didn't know they were 10 cals a piece (per Livestrong))
- Almonds (8) - 49 cals

Total - 569 cals (too low)

Ok. It's already 12:16 am but my calorie count is too low. I'm going to go have a cup of soup and that should raise it about 300 calories. I'll edit it to show the correct count.

AND I've learned from my mistakes today.

1. The 30 minutes walk needs to be completed in the morning.
2. I need to plan out my meals - 3 meals a day in reasonable intervals.
3. I can't let myself get too hungry. For 200 cals I could have had 2 cans of soup today or 1 protein shake and some extra broccoli in my soup, or 1 protein shake and 4 Big Bols.

Still, no stress. I didn't kill anyone, the cat didn't die, my car didn't explode. This is just another case of "Now I Know".

Take care and Be Blessed.

Edit: 

For soup I emptied 2 cans of campbells chicken and noodle, 2 cans of water, 1 can of tyson chicken dark meat and 1 bag of broccoli into a bowl and heated it for 8 minutes.  Total calories are 720. I'm eating maybe a 3rd or a 4th. For the sake of error, I'm going to say a 3rd. That's 240 cals.

-Soup 240 calories

Total for the Day:  809 Calories and I'm stuffed.

No comments: